We’re here to help you transform early childhood education experiences through meaningful environmental design, defending the wonder of childhood.
When four women from across the globe combined their passion and drive for better early childhood learning experiences, something incredible happened.
Bound by the belief that inspiring environments unlock and nurture children’s knowledge and potential, the foursome set out to enable educators to create more purposeful early childhood education spaces and experiences.
Their dream? A digital platform dedicated to environmental design for early years settings. An online destination for inspirational imagery, quality content, research and trends, best practices, and thought leadership.
A place where educators and parents share their creativity, knowledge, and ideas to better the lives of children globally.
A professional development hub that takes you on a journey of environmental design, making planning spaces that spark wonder and discovery - easier.
And it had to be beautiful, creative, and fun.
And it is.
Welcome to Enspirement. We’re delighted to have you on this journey with us.
Alongside us, you can:
- Transform the early childhood education experience through better environmental design, defining The Potential Place for children.
- Enjoy up-to-date visual and written content - browsing, saving, and sharing environmental design concepts.
- Discover and source resources to help you activate environments that engage children and promote learning and growth.
- Connect to peers and colleagues worldwide, learn and be inspired by the diversity of environments from different regions and cultures, and share and showcase what works best for you.
- Dive deep into your own learning and advance your professional development with useful, engaging insights from experts, thought leaders, and academics.
- Get your hands on how-to guides and best practices for creating environments from sustainable and recyclable materials, as well as from our high-quality product partners.
- Join us in putting children and educators first, giving back to our communities, and shaping exceptionally beautiful spaces for future generations of learners.
Your success is our success, and we can't wait to see what you do!