Is it time to take a step back and assess your early years’ environment?
- Do you have a cohesive and well-functioning team with equal responsibilities, or does the responsibility to keep your environment maintained fall on one person?
- When walking into your space, do you feel a sense of calm and order or anxiety and chaos?
- Is your environment an inspiring place for educators and children to work together and learn, or does it look more like a storage facility?
- Are your cupboards labelled and organised, so others know where to return resources, or are they bursting open in the never-ending struggle to hold shut?
- Do you know where to find essential resources (pens, paper, the brush and shovel, etc.) without holding a search party?
Join experienced early years environment expert and leader Michelle Pratt to explore quick and easy ways to breathe life into your space without breaking the bank.
During this inspiring session, you will:
- Learn elements of a great learning environment.
- Consider what beauty means in an early years setting.
- Identify goals to enhance your environment.
- Learn how to create tools to stay focused.
- Learn affordable hacks that will refresh your environment and your mindset.
Brought to you by ECE Learning Unlimited. Don’t miss out! Click to register.
Live and recorded. Live date: 7.30-8.30 pm Wednesday 16th February 2022